Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Okay, since we're almost finished with October, I better get some fall things posted. This is a layout that I received in a swap I did (2 years ago?) from Joanne S. We had to make enough 2 page layouts for 17 people. (Far too many, in my opinion, but it was fun to get the pages once all the hard work was over.) That's a lot of pumpkins to cut out!!

I added 2 photos to the LO to make it fit what I needed. (The swap guidelines said 4 photo mats.) BUT...that's what so great about doing swaps!! Once they're yours, you can change things to fit what you need. I really didn't have to alter this one, but I have pried off photo mats on others to turn them to an orientation that fit my photos. So, that's my tip of the day....dust off those swap pages and alter them to fit what best suits your photos. I have LOTS of other swap pages that you'll see, so keep checking back and maybe you'll see a layout that YOU created!!
Tryscrapbooking,
Lara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of pumpkins to cut out, and a lot of letters (that was when my Cricut was young).

Salina said...

Great layout. I almost didn't recognize Kenna. She was so little!!