Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome Baby Girl card

I'm finally an aunt!! My brand new niece was born 9/13 and I wanted to make an extra special card just for her. I found inspiration in "100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards" by Kimber McGray. I used the New Arrival cartridge for the image cuts. I inked edges and used the Wink of Stella clear pen (love this!!) to add some sparkle. (Unfortunately, this didn't show up in the photo.)




For the inside: This is the real WOW factor. Each image is inked and stickled and suspended from the pop out with invisible thread.


Supplies:
patterned paper-stars (Martha Stewart Modern Festive), blue stripe (3 Bugs in a Rug)
cardstock-pink (Blush, Colonial White and Buttercup from CTMH), white (Office Max, 110lb.)
inks-CTMH
stickles
twine
brad
Wink of Stella clear

I hope they like it!
Tryscrapbooking,
Lara



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What an adorable card! I especially love the inside. Congrats on your niece!